Thursday, June 7, 2012

So then this happened.

Last Saturday Hub, Jacker, and I were out looking for treasures in other people's junk (yard saleing). It was a pretty nice day, Jack was riding in his little wagon, wearing a fire man hat we found for a quarter. It was one of those sorta perfect days. Everyone was happy. We loaded into the car and headed home. I had to pee so bad, and Hub was making a point to tease me about it, and drive as slowly as possible. Sometimes we joke like that... its not at all funny... but we still do it. We got home, and the craziest thing happened:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------















I showed it to Hub and said I bet you feel awful now for almost making me pee myself!!
I saw the nurse on Tuesday, she said that my estimated due date is Feb. 1st.

I think I'm still in shock. There is a pile of positive pee sticks in the kitchen, and my boobs hurt, and I'm so tired, but somehow, I still can't believe it.

I see the Dr. tomorrow. 
 

3 comments:

Kelli said...

OOOOHHHMMMYYYYGGGGGGGGOOOSSSSSSHHHH!! Congrats, Jenn! :D

Jos said...

What?! Wow!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli said...

Hope your appointment goes well today! :)